Exceptional Infant Care Program
``An extensive study by the U.S. National Institutes of Health found that young children had higher cognitive and academic achievement scores as teens if they spent time in high-quality daycare as young children. Of the more than 1,300 children studied, over 90 percent had been in the care of someone other than a parent before the age of 4.``
At Aspiring Minds Child Development Center, we pride ourselves on the special care and attention we offer our young infants. Our infant care program is filled with a variety of activities and special care that promote your infants healthy growth and development.
Several studies have proven that young children, including babies and infants from the ages of 3 months to 4 years, are positively influenced and benefit greatly from a daycare environment, including its activities, instruction, structure and social experiences.
Nurture and care are the richest aspects of our infant care program. Infants are given special care through out the entire time while in our care with songs, being held, story time, feeding time, and play time. This benefits our parents as well since our infants go home accustomed to a structured schedule of learning, playing, feeding and resting. Our colorful and toy filled infant play areas provides your child with a safe environment that fosters exploration and the development of their hidden talents and new skills such as rolling, crawling, grasping and reaching. Infants participate in a variety of activities that both stimulate language development and sensory awareness. We have even had infants respond tremendously to musical toys and instruments.
Activities Your Infant Will Participate in:
- Gross Motor Development: Gym mats, Play Tunnels, Crawling, Grasping, and Reaching Time
- Fine Motor Development: Balls, Blocks, Puzzles, Meal Time
- Language Stimulation: Repetition With Familiar Routines, Early Social Games, Music, Introduction to Books
- Cognitive Development: Exploration of Toys & Activities, Early problem-Solving Through Exploration
- Sensory Play: Mirror Play, Tummy Time Mats, Art Activities, Nap Time, Meal Time
Love Care Nurture
Aspiring Minds Child Development Center offers parents quality infant care with flexible hours and accommodations.
- CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Training in Integrated Language Development.
- Infant Sign Language.
- Physical & Motor Development.
- Integrating Music & Art In Daily Activities.
“High quality child care appears to provide a small boost to academic performance, perhaps by fostering the early acquisition of school readiness skills”– James Griffin / National Institute of Child Health & Human Development