Growth Focused Toddler Care Program
``An extensive study by the U.S. National Institutes of Health found that young children had higher cognitive and academic achievement scores as teens if they spent time in high-quality daycare as young children. Of the more than 1,300 children studied, over 90 percent had been in the care of someone other than a parent before the age of 4.``
Toddlers are a very special age group for us as they have tremendous learning abilities. Our toddler care program focuses on giving your toddler a full day of activities that help them develop a variety of skills and talents. From playing in our outdoor areas with their friends to indoor art, music, and learning activities, your toddler will be exceptionally prepared for pre-school.
“A 30-year study led by the FPG Child Development Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found that infants enrolled in a high-quality childcare program were four times more likely to have earned a college degree. They also had significantly more years of total education than their peers who were part of a control group.”
Toddlers are children between the ages of 12 months to 4 years. Our toddler daycare program includes a variety of activities that develop the foundation for their transition to preschool as well as socializing and interacting with other toddlers. Our teachers give your toddler a balanced day of physical activities, music, art, story time and various table-top activities to enhance their developing talents, knowledge, and skills across all developmental areas such as Language, Cognition, Fine and Gross Motor, Social-Emotional and Self-Care.
Activities Your Toddler Will Participate in:
- Gross Motor Development: Indoor physical classes and activities, outdoor playtime encouraging ball play, climbing, slides, ride on toys
- Fine Motor Development: Expanded Play With Blocks, Increased Exposure To Puzzles, Pegs, Coloring With Crayons, Chalk
- Language Stimulation: Circle Time With Puppets, Commonly Known Children’s Songs That Encourage Imitation Of Gestures And New Vocabulary, Books, Names Of Seasons
- Cognitive Development: Introduction To More Advanced Matching And Sorting Games, Expanded Problem Solving Games
- Sensory Play: Painting Class, Sand Table And Water Play Activities, Introduction To Cooking And Table Etiquette Activities, Advanced Art Projects
- Self-Care: Self-Feeding Using Safe Utensils, Drinking From Open Cup, Potty Training
Love Care Nurture
Aspiring Minds Child Development Center offers parents quality toddler daycare with flexible hours and accommodations.
- CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Training in Integrated Language Development.
- Infant Sign Language.
- Physical & Motor Development.
- Integrating Music & Art In Daily Activities.
“High quality child care appears to provide a small boost to academic performance, perhaps by fostering the early acquisition of school readiness skills”– James Griffin / National Institute of Child Health & Human Development